The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Armada 2 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 07-30-2006 at 07:41
Joined: November 1st, 2005
|nx looks 2 big. would have been better if it had terran empire textures then it could be like that episode |
Joined: December 30th, 2004
|Yea erh but in In a mirror darkly: |
1)They dont go forward in time, the defiant goes back and related switches.
2) Becuase Mayweather wasnt the helm officer he was a macro he wouldnt have been on the bridge.
But away 10/10
Joined: February 24th, 2006
|interesting nebula. but i dont like the positions of these ships |
Joined: April 17th, 2005
|If in the piuc have have some tholians ship attacking the Contitutiion and the NX (whit the terrans textures) blowing up this will be have for me a 10 BUT get a 6/10 |
Joined: February 11th, 2005
|The impulse exhaust vents on the constitution class look a bit odd. I know that the TOS model went through several changes from pilot to production. I wonder if that configuration was used on any of pre-production versions of the consitution class. |
From: (Fairfax, Virginia)
Joined: May 21st, 2005
|I had always noticed that the impuse vents looked more like doors than anything else. Perhaps they are, and in this instance, they have been opened? |
7/10, not too much going on here, and there is substansial effects missing.
Joined: February 11th, 2005
|Well the thing is that there are essentially 3 models (or rather 3 different configurations) of the TOS Enterprise that were used that I'm aware of. 4, if you count the one that they had to build for "Trials and Tribble-ations", however that one may very well be an almost exact recreation of the 3rd. |
There's the model for the first pilot episode, then the one for the second, then the production model.
Below is a photo of the impulse engines on the production model which is currently owned by the Smithsonian Institute. As you can see, there is quite a difference between those vents and the ones we see in this POTD. However, I know I've seen the configuration in the POTD before, but I can't remember where. It was years ago.
Joined: June 9th, 2003
|Wow thats old i added that like a month ago. LOL o well it was my first mod trying so u cant blame me |
From: (New York City)
Joined: February 5th, 2005
|Okay the picture is good.. but the subject isn't.. I hate the Akiraprise.. So much that I'm goin to make a POTD of it getting walloped by the Defiant.....old Skool! |
From: (North Carolina)
Joined: January 17th, 2005
|nice looking ships, though the connie seems a little dark, and dirty. maybe needs a carwash. the background is kinda plain, and the overall lighting is really bright. 6/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!